Dear Prospective Member,
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Venture House. Our members and staff look forward to welcoming you into our warm and friendly community, where we will work side by side with you in attaining your vocational and social goals.
New York City residents, 18 years or older, with a diagnosis of:
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- History of co-occurring disorders also admissible
The first step is to call our Intake office to schedule a tour.
Queens: (646) 747-1517 Staten Island: (718) 658-7821
In order to process your application, we will need the following documents:
- Completed Venture House Membership Application
- General Basic Medical Examination Record (your physician may provide their own form)
- Psychiatric Evaluation (completed by doctor, including diagnosis)
- Psychosocial History (completed by mental health professional)
Once your application has been processed by our Intake staff, you will receive a phone call to schedule your Orientation.
If you would like to access the online application, please select a borough (see below)
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at the numbers below.
The Venture House Community Welcomes You!
Please select the borough you would like to attend Venture House in:Queens Staten Island